APLIC is a global network of communication, information, and resource professionals dedicated to providing assistance and support to members and to other population and reproductive health colleagues, especially in developing nations.
- A forum for sharing professional interests, experience, and knowledge.
- A source for guidance on technical questions and issues.
- A means for enhancing research collections and expertise.
Our mission is to provide opportunities for:
- Capacity and community building among population and reproductive health communication, information, and resource professionals.
- Worldwide professional networking for the exchange of ideas, information, and resources.
- Professional development and continuing education.
- Innovating effective documentation and information systems and services in the fields of population and reproductive health.