For Health Knowledge Exchange
Are you working with countries engaged in planning and implementing programmes to improve health?
Are you concerned about how we can improve the quality of health care through effective professional development in nursing and midwifery?
GANM offers you the opportunity to join Communities of Practice dedicated to:
- knowledge, expertise and practical experience that build the capacity of nurses and midwives to improve health
- coherent information on what works and what doesn't
- discussions with experts and individuals from different countries
- clear definitions of terminology, concepts and policy directives
- evidence-based tools, materials and strategies
- opportunities to share new knowledge, experience and lessons learned with local and international colleagues
- forums to ask questions, discuss issues, share opinions and work together to use our collective knowledge and experience to improve and scale up effective practices